Moving to a new property
can be difficult, especially if you are moving from another
country. We want to make your transition to your new home as smooth
as possible. At Vue53, we make it easy by offering fully-furnished
apartments and all utilities except for electricity and gas
included in your rental payments. We are located steps from
city transportation (shuttle, Metra Electric, and bus stop)
which make it a short walk or ride to class. Check out more
information below on what Vue53 has to offer and how to complete
the lease signing process as an international
If you have questions or would like to talk to one of our leasing consultants, feel free to email, text, call or WeChat our leasing office –
we’re available 7 days a week!
We're Here To Help!
- After you apply, we would ask that you request to sign a Travel Restriction Addendum as an international applicant. Then, if you are unable to make it to the University of Chicago for the fall semester due to travel related restrictions or VISA delays, we would be able to defer the start date of your lease to January 1, 2022 for the spring semester instead. Please be aware that documentation of your inability to travel will be required and must be approved by the leasing office. We hope this might help ease any worries or concerns that you may have about signing a lease at Vue53 for the fall lease term as we continue to navigate COVID-19. *Restrictions apply. Contact the leasing office for more information to see if you qualify.
• TV stand, Coffee Table, Sofa, Chair, Barstools (only units with island kitchen) in the living room and in the bedroom memory foam mattress, bedframe, 2 drawers underneath for additional storage and a desk and chair.
• Internet. Cable, Sewer, Water, and Trash Removal are included in Rent
• Stackable washer washer and dryer in every apartment
- Easy public transportation access
- Online payments
- Weekly resident events
- Onsite maintenance team
- Onsite management team
- 24/7 after-hours call center
- Roommate Matching
- Close to shopping and entertainment
- Liability Insurance: Each resident at Vue53 is required to obtain Liability Insurance coverage up to $100,000 per incident. A Liability Insurance Waiver is offered through Vue53 for $17 per month or residents are able to purchase their own insurance coverage through a third-party provider.
- Electricity: Electricity is not included in rent and is billed separately through ConEd. Your monthly electricity bill will be metered to what you use and will be billed through ComEd.
- Parking: Parking is available for an additional $155 per month for and is managed through LAZ Parking. It is covered on the 2nd floor and partial on the 3rd floor.
- Pet Fees: Additional fees are required to register a pet at Vue53. Pet rent is $30 per month/per pet, in addition to a one-time $250 Pet Fee/Per Pet.
- To qualify the first 2 months of rent may be due at the time of signing your lease as well as a copy of your international student VISA and I-20. Alternatively, you may apply via LEAP (https://www.leapeasy.com/renter-application/).
Click to view our WeChat QR Code
Click HERE to APPLY NOW!